What should an application for the type approval of a measuring instrument include?
- name of the manufacturer of a measuring instrument, its registered office and address;
- correspondence address, if different from the address referred to in item 1;
- Tax Identification Number, if applicable;
- number in the Business Register (number in the National Court Register or in the business activity register), if applicable;
- identification data of the type of measuring instrument;
- name and trademark of the measuring instrument, if applicable;
- intended use and assumed period of use of the measuring instrument;
- metrological characteristics of the type of the measuring instrument;
- a list of elements of the measuring instrument, if it consists of more than one element;
- a list of additional devices which may form a part of the measuring instrument;
- specification of rated conditions of use of the measuring instrument, taking into account its version, if provided;
- a list of annexes;
- date and place of preparing the application;
- signature of the applicant
The application shall be made in Polish, or it shall be attached the translation into Polish made by a certified translator and shall be addressed to the President of the Central Office of Measures.